Sunday, January 4, 2009

Various forms of wildlife

I'm having a little bit of a fit in this picture, but my mom just loves this little duck outfit--and it fits me really well now, too! Notice the duckies on my feet; aren't they cute!


We had some more tummy time today. I still don't like it much, but look at this cool "Ocean Wonders" play mat that I get to do it on! All kinds of sea creatures, great and small. It didn't stop me from crying, but still, how cool! Thanks to my Uncles Jiggy and Sparky for the great gift!



As usual, Kody doesn't ever like to be far from me or from the action. He brought his bone over to have tummy time with me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Quack quack, I LOVE the duckies! And I dig your play mat too - I might get down there and play on that myself. Where's Weetabix, though? Don't you think he'd like it down under the sea too?

Unknown said...

If you're going to have to suffer through tummy time, it's good to have man's best friend for company.
xo
Nana