Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My first plane ride!

We all went on a vacation to Florida. It was a big excursion and we had a great time. But first we had to get there--it was my first trip on an airplane!

First Daddy showed me the plane and explained how it all worked.



Then we got on the plane, and I fell asleep before we even took off. That's how exciting it was...


But then I woke up, and Dad and I played for a little while.


And then we were there! Mom wrapped me up and we waited for our luggage. All in all, a great trip!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Congratulations on such an important milestone, Atticus. You look like you're a great traveler. Tell Chris not to look so thrilled at baggage claim! :)

Unknown said...

I love the one where Daddy is showing you the plane and trying to convince you that anything that big can actually get off the ground.