Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My cousin Madeline

One of the most exciting things about going to Florida was that I got to meet my cousin Madeline (and her parents, my aunt Maria and uncle Rob). Here's our first meeting--I was a little shocked by her beauty, as you can see by the expression on my face.


Madeline fell in love with Chris pretty much immediately.


Madeline and I and Maria and my mom had a great time hanging out outside, enjoying the warm weather and the grass and the sun. What a difference from the cold snowy frozenness of home!


We also had fun hanging out at the pool. We're talking to each other here, saying, "What's up with this stuff they make us put on our heads? Why can't we just enjoy the sunshine like they do?!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

You're so lucky that you had a cousin from the very beginning - three of them, in fact. Resli had to wait almost 4 years before getting one... of course, she hasn't met you yet. But now that you're so good at flying down to Florida, well, you know what your next trip should be!

Unknown said...

Cousins are the very best: low-stress relatives.