Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas to all!

I had this cute striped elf outfit to wear on Christmas morning.

Isn't it adorable?!


Santa brought me lots of great gifts, like this awesomely noisy popcorn popper.


My Grandma Michele gave me this fabulous Husky Puppy toy that barks and whines just like a real dog!

Kody was a little confused by it...

And cousin Reeny sent me my very own leash and Brody's stuffed dog so I could walk all around our house with them, just like I did at their house.


Maybe the best part, though, was when Nana let me play with her camera!

It was a great day, but Christmas Cheer can be rather exhausting. Good night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Those are great pictures. What a fabulous gift from Reeny, she's so smart. And I'm very glad someone got you a popcorn popper so that your parents too can enjoy the cacophony that comes with those!

Unknown said...

The outfit is adorable, almost as cute as the little boy who's wearing it!