Sunday, April 5, 2009

My first haircut!

Now wait, before you freak out, they didn't cut my signature standy-uppy part up top! But Daddy has a firm "no mullets" rule in his house, and Mommy was not so thrilled about the hobbit-like parts hanging down over my years.

So they just did a little trim on the sides and in the back. I was pretty squirmy and not very cooperative, but they were persistent and got the job done.






And there's just this one little part on one side just above my ear that looks REALLY bad. So we hope that my hair will grow as fast as the rest of me has been!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Good thing you're so cute, and you've got that winning smile going for you. Nobody will ever notice the bald spot...

Melissa said...

The bald spot is all natural and I had nothing to do with it! It's that part at the sideburn and right above the ear that I goofed on...