Sunday, March 22, 2009

My 1st St. Patrick's Day

Well, my 1st St. Patrick's Day Parade. Luckily, this parade happened after St. Patrick's Day so I got all decked out in my green togs--for 70% off!

First, I got my "Kiss Me" socks, see? They have shamrocks on the sides!


And then I got my "Kiss Me I'm Irish" green shirt to wear with my big-boy jeans. (These are new big-boy jeans, size 9-months, since I'm such a big boy!)


And finally I got my fuzzy hat (is it a bear? a racoon? a dog? we're not sure) and mittens to keep me warm. (No, they're not Irish or green, but they're also technically past season so they were $0.99!) I look pretty cute, don't I?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Very cute. And for 99 cents, extra special super duper cute. I kissed my computer monitor, but it wasn't quite the same as kissing your adorable Irish cheeks. I can't wait to see you again!

Unknown said...

I vote for dog. Such a smart and thrifty shopper! Not to mention adorable.
xo