Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello, world, HERE I AM!

Hello! I'm Atticus. I was born on December 6th at 10:57pm. I weighed 10 lbs 1 oz and measured 22 inches long. Yes sir, I am a healthy boy! Here's the first photo of me, shortly after my arrival.

And here I am with my Mom and Dad:

I got my very first kiss from my Daddy just minutes after I was born.

And of course did some snuggling with my Mommy. We all had a bit of a rough night.

We spent some time getting to know each other,

even though I was still a little traumatized by my journey. Here's a sample of my little baby cry:



This morning I'm a little more alert and I spent some time getting to know the world around me.

Here's me meeting my grandfather. Hello!

I look forward to meeting you all too. Just give me a while to get used to this whole big world.
I'm happy to be here!

3 comments:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Welcome welcome, baby Atticus! And congrats to the proud parents. The whole (Lord) Ward clan is THRILLED and can't wait to meet APH in person. Big hugs and kisses from Gillian, Harvey, Resli and Lela

Unknown said...

What a handsome young man, and congratulations to all of you! I can't wait to snuggle with him.
xo
Nana

Dr. L said...

Awwww. How adorable. Love the hair and the cry. Congrats!